søndag 17. mars 2013

Sunday! :)

Here is me, and the fire:)
Hello, this is Lotte writing:)
Today my friend Vilde came on visit to me, We was going to a flea marked, but when we was going out we start talking whit my brother, and I talked  about a red Ferrari. In a hour! when we was ready to go, the flea marked was closed!!:( So we deside to go to Johan in Dalbotn:) It was me(Lotte:)), Vilde, Maiken, Sigurd and Johan:) We had really fun!: D We sat on the steering sled after six wheeler to Johan:) After that we drived to the wood, and we made a fire.  I tried to grill a susage, but when i was going to eat it, It was cold:( And after that the fire did go out:(  But Maiken and I started it again, and when it was on fire again, Johan asked about we did wanna go to his house again!! So we did, and when we drived to the house, the wheels stuck in the snow... Tree times!! so we did push it up. And we enjoyed the rest of the time before Maikens dad comed and drived us home:)

I took some pictures of oure little trip:) So you can see:)
This is Vilde, and the fire:)
We started the fire again:)
Johan and Sigurd:)
Here is my colddog ;)

Sigurd flow snow on maiken ; (
Here the fire did go out :(

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar